Kolkata: Greek mathematician and philosopher Pythagoras, who lived between 569 to 470 BC, is known as the father of western numerology.
In fact, numerology was started as a method to prove some musical notes’ behaviour with numbers. Later numerology was used as a tool to measure the different aspects of human luck, attitude or other human behaviour.
The improved version of this numerology is now named Chaldean Numerology. The Chaldeans were ancient people of Babylonia who ruled from 625 to 539 BC.
Indian numerology or Tamil version of numerology is considered close to this method.
However, looking at the activities of our Prime Minister Narendra Modi, questions are raised from several quarters as to why the PM’s most significant decisions are related to #8.
It may be a coincidence but here are some interesting takes on Modi’s connection with #8.
- The PM was born on September 17 while he took oath as the 14th Prime Minister of the country on May 26, 2014 (2+6=8).
- After residing at India’s official Prime Minister’s Bungalow in Delhi house addressed as 7, Race Course Road. He changed the address to 7, Lok Kalyan Marg. It is said that the change was effected to bring the synergy with #8. According to the Chaldean calendar, the numerical value of Lok Kalyan Marg is 8, whereas RCR is 6.
- Modi’s Swavalamban Abhiyan, a pro-poor initiative, started on September 17, 2014 (1+7=8).
- The PM inaugurated the SAARC session on November 26, 2014 (2+6=8)
- First foreign visit as India’s Prime Minister on 16/17,2014
- The PM made his first visit to Jammu & Kashmir on 8/09/2014.
- He signed pacts with the Chinese Premier in Gujrat as PM of India on 17/09/14.
- He made his first visit to the US as India PM on 26/09/14.
- Modi launched Parvasi Bharatiya Divas in Gujarat on January 8, 2015.
- He made his first trip to China as PM of India on 17/05/15.
- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana was launched on April 8, 2015.
- Even Modi’s long-awaited dream project ‘Digital India’ was launched on September 26, 2015 (2+6=8)
- He announced demonetisation of Rs 500 and 1000 currency notes at 8 pm on November 8, 2016, at 8 pm.
- Citizenship Amendment Act was passed in the Parliament under the leadership of PM Modi on 08/01/19.
- PM authorised Air Strike in Pakistan’s Balakot on 26/01/2019.
- PM declared lockdown for 68 days at 8 pm on March 24, 2020.
- Three farm bills were approved in the Lok Sabha on 17/09/2020.
These may be mere coincidences but the fact is that most of the significant decisions that came during his tenure as prime minister have something or the other with #8.
Tomorrow is another 8th and the Prime Minister is scheduled to meet with the chief ministers of various states to discuss the impending danger of soaring COVID-19 cases in the country.
Can we expect something significant today, April 8? Let’s wait.