Kolkata: The COVID-19 vaccination drive for people above 60 years and those aged 45 and above with comorbidities will begin on Monday at 9 am in West Bengal. The coronavirus vaccines will be administered free of cost at government hospitals and health centres while Rs 250 will be charged for it at private facilities.
List of private hospitals COVID-19 vaccination centres in West Bengal:
- Renuka Eye Institute: North 24 Paraganas North, 25/3 Jessore Road (S), Dakbanglow More, Barasat, Pin code: 700127. Contact person – Dr Anirban Chakrabarti
- Sanjiban Hospital: Sijberia, Uluberia in Howrah. Pin code: 711316. Contact person – Nirmal Saha
- Siliguri Greater Lions Eye Hospital: Jalpaiguri, 2Nd Mile, Sevoke Road, (Behind Vishal Cinema) Siliguri. Pincode: 734002. Contact person – Sanjok Pradhan (8145583554 / 9609600622)
- Peerless Hospitex Hospital And Research Center Limited: Panchasayar, Kolkata. Pincode: 700094. Contact person – Anindya Sanyal (9830961464 / 033-4111222)
- Ruby General Hospital: Kolkata, Pincode: 700107. Contact person – Piyali Basu