Chemistry amongst actors is one of the biggest factors in defining a movie as a hit or a miss. Over the years, B-Town has seen a lot of pairings that have gone on to become audience’s favourite or the face of a franchise. As a string of movies are in the making, here’s a look at some new pairings that we can look forward to.
• Ranveer Singh and Jacqueline Fernandez (Cirkus): This one is going to be high on energy. Jacqueline Fernandez pairs up with the ever-zealous Ranveer Singh, for their comedy Cirkus. To make it even crazier, the film is helmed by Rohit Shetty and this surely makes the project all the more interesting with everyone’s eyes on the dashing and much-awaited Ranveer-Jacqueline duo.
• Vijay Varma And and Alia Bhatt (Darlings): A fairy-tale journey came true for Vijay Varma as he was specifically asked for his role in the movie by producer and leading lady, Alia Bhatt. Having previously worked together in Gully Boy, they would stir up our interest level.
• Ananya Panday and Vijay Devarakonda (Liger): The film that makes Ananya Panday the youngest Pan-India star of India also pairs her up with Vijay Devarakonda for the very very first time in her career. The stakes are higher and fans are eager to witness their chemistry.
• Rajkummar Rao and Bhumi Pednekar (Badhaai Ho 2): Rajkummar Rao and Bhumi Pednekar are not only hit performers but are also critically acclaimed. The fans must surely be looking forward to this pair as much as the stars themselves.
• Ranveer Singh and Shalini Pandey (Jayeshbhai Jordaar): Ranveer Singh is all set to star alongside Arjun Reddy fame, Shalini Pandey. The actress who has worked across three industries will feature in a social comedy genre with Ranveer.
• Ranbir Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor (Luv Ranjan’s untitled next): Two Kapoors coming together always hits headlines. The same can be said about Shraddha Kapoor and Ranbir Kapoor who join hands for the first time in Luv Ranjan’s untitled next. The fans can only wonder what had kept the hit duo apart for so long and the fans would surely get behind them.