Wednesday, September 29, 2021
Home Sport ISL: East Bengal Pen Final Term Sheet With Investors Shree Cement Limited

ISL: East Bengal Pen Final Term Sheet With Investors Shree Cement Limited

- Advertisement -

Kolkata: East Bengal club officials on Saturday, signed the final definitive documents and term sheet with their investors Shree Cement Limited.

Through this, the club’s sporting rights including its assets and properties would be transferred to the newly formed company Shree Cement East Bengal Foundation – a Joint Venture between the two parties.

In the new establishment, the investors will own 76 per cent share while East Bengal will have the remaining 24 per cent.

After the Extraordinary General Meeting, which was held on September 29, a section of the club members had refused to ratify some of the clauses and amendments which are present in the term sheet.

The points which were not approved initially by the members were:

“To approve that in case of differences/conflict between Club Rules (as amended from time to time) and Term Sheet / Definitive Agreement(s) entered into between Club and SCL (together with its affiliates), the conditions of the Term Sheet/ Definitive Agreement(s) will prevail.”

“The Change is proposed to allow the new entity to nominate its representative to various organization, corporate or otherwise.”

“Members’ right will not be affected. However, Members will need to follow the rules and regulations framed by the Board of New Entity for the same.”

Though now the club has signed the final documents with complete ratification from its members and the new entity will soon officially start functioning.

The Red and Golds is yet to announce their coach.

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
Stay Connected
16,985FansLike
2,458FollowersFollow
61,453SubscribersSubscribe
Must Read

When Political Bigwigs Cooked Up Storm With Surprise Decisions

Kolkata: Politics never ceases to take us by surprise. Last-minute decisions by parties and leaders catch us unawares. India of late has seen a...
- Advertisement -

ECI Imposes Section 144 In Bhabanipur Ahead Of Bypolls

Kolkata: The Election Commission of India (ECI) today imposed Section 144 in the bypoll bound Bhabanipur constituency from 6.30 PM (Tuesday) till the completion...

On Ranbir Kapoor’s Birthday, Here’s Glimpse Of Shamshera

Mumbai: It's Bollywood superstar Ranbir Kapoor's birthday today and to mark the occasion, Yash Raj Films which is producing his period drama Shamshera, unveiled a...

Navjot Singh Sidhu Is No More Punjab Congress President, Resigns

Chandigarh: Punjab Congress President Navjot Singh Sidhu today resigned his post 'refusing to compromise Punjab's future' but assured to continue as a committed soldier...
Related News

When Political Bigwigs Cooked Up Storm With Surprise Decisions

Kolkata: Politics never ceases to take us by surprise. Last-minute decisions by parties and leaders catch us unawares. India of late has seen a...

ECI Imposes Section 144 In Bhabanipur Ahead Of Bypolls

Kolkata: The Election Commission of India (ECI) today imposed Section 144 in the bypoll bound Bhabanipur constituency from 6.30 PM (Tuesday) till the completion...

On Ranbir Kapoor’s Birthday, Here’s Glimpse Of Shamshera

Mumbai: It's Bollywood superstar Ranbir Kapoor's birthday today and to mark the occasion, Yash Raj Films which is producing his period drama Shamshera, unveiled a...

Navjot Singh Sidhu Is No More Punjab Congress President, Resigns

Chandigarh: Punjab Congress President Navjot Singh Sidhu today resigned his post 'refusing to compromise Punjab's future' but assured to continue as a committed soldier...

Amarinder Singh In Delhi Today, Likely To Meet BJP Top Brass

New Delhi: Humiliated and denigrated former Punjab CM Amarinder Singh who is slated to visit the capital today, could meet Union Home Minister Amit...
- Advertisement -

1 COMMENT

  1. I simply want to mention I’m newbie to weblog and certainly savored this web site. Likely I’m planning to bookmark your website . You amazingly have good articles. Thanks a lot for sharing with us your website page.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here