Kolkata: West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee declared various measures taken to curb the spread of Covid-19 in the state.
The new guidelines include suspension of local trains, closing of restaurants and bars etc.
Hours after taking oath as the West Bengal Chief Minister for the third time, Mamata Banerjee immediately swung into action.
Here’s are the fresh Covid-19 guidelines:
- Local trains suspended from Thursday;
Only 50 per cent of state transport, including Metro, to be functional;
- Banks to remain funtional from 10 am to 2 Pm.
- No flights Allowed from May 7 midnight without RT-PCR of 72 hours before boarding;
- Local, political, community or any other gatherings prohibited;
- 50% government, private companies and rest WFH;
- Hawkers, transporters, journalists will be given priority in the administering of the first dose (of vaccine);
- Home Delivery should be encouraged for essential commodities;
- Malls, cinemas, restaurants, bars, sports complexes, gyms, pools to remain closed till further orders;
- Wearing mask and maintain social distancing has been made mandatory;
- NGOs can come forward to support and help and people to understand and implement these on the ground;
- State corona warrior groups to be activated across all districts;
- Sanitisation of work places, commercial establishments has benn made compulsory;
- More plasma banks to be created.